Covid-19 has impacted the world and has left businesses and individuals in uncertainty. As this virus poses serious threat to our customers and our staff, we have taken precautionary measures to ensure the safety of anyone who wishes to use our services.
As fire safety is crucial and fire protection services are classed as an essential service we will be taking the following steps when performing any of our services:
1. Staff will not work if they have even the mildest of symptoms such as a cough or runny nose etc.
2. Staff will wear PPE where possible and use sanitiser.
3. On arrival to any job site we will ask questions to ascertain whether or not it is safe to have our staff onsite to carry out any of our services.
4. Staff will not handshake with customers.
5. Staff will maintain 1.5 metre distance from our customers.
6. If we establish that someone has arrived from overseas within the last 14 days and an Annual Fire Safety Statement is due, we will request that our clients seek an extension from their council as we will not be doing any work until the mandatory quarantine period has been completed.
If you require more information, please phone 02 9064 8550 or email us: